Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Letter To My One Year Old.


Greyson Boy,


Over 7 billion in this world, yet one precious year ago you chose me to be your mommy. 

You are everything I ever wanted plus way more than I ever could've imagined. 
You make the world so much better, just by being here. 

Don't ever lose your genuine and unique sweetness, your ever growing curiosity or your ability to love any stranger that passes by. 

I hope you always can appreciate the little things so fully, as you do right now

Thank you for giving me the best year of my entire life...
I am much more me, when I am with you. 

I can only imagine the things that lie ahead in your future, because even at just one year old, you are living life to the absolute fullest. 



This is only the beginning of anything you want in life. Dream big little one and know that no matter what, I am always here for you. 

•Happy Birthday Sweet Boy•



Love, 
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment